[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/21/2004 B (4-8)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 19:51:12 EST

Operators: tavi ajmasch ----

Took Unpol H2 data, runs 4954, 4955! We have got the same TS prestart failed problem, but we used Tancredi's magic trick this time! After reseting CODA and downloaded trigger and different configurations (i.e physrun, flasher, etc.), then in the end when downloaded "l2trig" TS passed the test (prestarted) and worked!
The main sympton was loosing TOF's, NC's and CC's plus of course PHYS's bits on Scalers, but the LADS were there, no matter what!
There were some HVGui medm error messages:
"Sat Feb 21 15:58:57 EST 2004
medmCAExceptionHandlerCb: Channel Access Exception:
Too many exceptions [25]
No more will be handled
Please fix the problem and restart MEDM
"
(see Elog entry# 19998).
Also there is an update regarding Cherenkov counters for BAT's (see Elog# 19990 for those interested). No HV should be applied to them yet. The attenuator, fiber light leaks should be fixed first.