Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 02/23/2004 F (20-24)

From: Bill Franklin (wafrankl@mit.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 07:18:55 EST

Chi,

It's interesting that you can observe degradation in the resolution from
1-2 hours of hydrogen data with modest flow rate. Perhaps we should be
including an occasional unpolarized hydrogen run as a periodic systematic
check. With the buffer system in reliable operation, it doesn't take too
long to make the change.

Bill

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Electronic Log Book wrote:

> Operators: adrian zhangchi shino
>

> at 5pm, all 4 HV crates had to be power recyled.
>
> L21 guard wire tripped and kept tripping, Doug gave instructions to recover that.
>
> D2 data takiing, smooth. had to deal with some trippings like usual.
>
> the two H2 runs after changing the timing coin window, show worse angular and vertex resolution, 1.5deg now. Doug had an email pointing out WC t0 shift.

Wilbur A. Franklin			*  Phone: 617-253-9518
Bates Linear Accelerator Center		*  FAX:	  617-253-9599
P.O. Box 846				*  Email: wafrankl@mit.edu
Middleton, MA 01949			*