[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 03/03/2004 E (16-20)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 19:48:06 EST

Operators: seely vziskin ----

first couple hours of shift was spent tuning after the bumping that went on today. beam came back a little while ago, now we're running UNPOL hydrogen.

BQM rates at 73 mA, 27 min. lifetime:
T = 116
L = 37
B = 64
R = 26

posted some asymmetry plots that (i think) include all of the outbending data in one plot, and all of the inbending data in another plot. error bars on superratio are on the order of 10%.

oh, CCR wanted us to note that the vertical steering of the beam is different at the Compton. do we need to realign the compton laser?