Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 03/03/2004 E (16-20)

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 21:00:21 EST

Hi, Jason!
I took a look at the plots you posted on elog and they are, as we saw
together on Sunday, very similar to the ones I obtained by going through
my independent DST for runs 3787-4208 (about 300 polarized, outbending H2
runs).

Anyway, were you able to verify the weird theta distribution in the left
sector I showed you on Sunday?
I am not ready to claim it is real yet, that is why I am not attaching any
plots now... if it shows up in your analysis too, then I am more confident
it is real. Just wondering...
Thanks!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile