Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] [BLAST_ANAWARE] more deadtime

From: Ricardo Alarcon (RICARDO.ALARCON@asu.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 13:28:57 EST

Dear All,

With respect to the trigger discussion I think we are compromising the
efficiency of the experiment if we do not use the Cerenkovs in the trigger.

I remind you that at NIKHEF (same experiment, same target, same acceptance)
we had to use the Cerenkovs in the electron trigger, there was no choice.

Ricardo