Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] tensor asymmetry

From: Richard Milner (milner@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 06:54:05 EST

Hi Vitaliy,
Interesting. I propose a meeting of all working on this problem early
next week (say Monday or Tuesday afternoon) at a mutually convenient
time. I would like to see all data (cross-sections, asymmetries etc.)
that are available. The plan is to take data for different target spin
angle directions over the weekend and we should have results from that by
the time of our meeting.
Richard