[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 03/26/2004 A (0-4)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 04:08:41 EST

Operators: egeis ---- ----

I thought this shift was going to be spotless until exactly 3:50AM...
Both, coda hung and one left 6 WC trip (that wire has never tripped before on my shifts). All online GUI info looks good, nsed verifies good data (of course we still have junk but who doesn't?), ligit continues its occasional spikes that are still unexplained but insignificant or so I'm told, it's a little cold in the counting bay but when in winter is it not? the janitor mopped the entire floor in the high bay.

Runs 5912-5919 5921 taken and crunching and crunching fast, never more than 4 processors working at once. Data is also coming in at ~28 minutes a 150k run.

Please take note of the last 8 times coda did hang:
5857 5866 5875 5884 5893 5902 5911 5920

All of these runs are exactly 9 runs apart.
"?!?!What does it mean!?!?" yo digo al Dios...