[BLAST_ANAWARE] Vector Asymmetry from 45 degrees (so far)

From: Vitaliy Ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 08:46:29 EST

People,
I take it back what I said about low target polarization. In fact,target
shows high vector polarization. Still some disparity between left and
right but it could be statistical still. High Q^2 on the right looks
better and more abundant because I now require for backward tofs a
coincidence with the neutron wall (due to absence of Cerenkovs). Since
there are more neutron detectors on the right.....you can guess the rest.
So far, we have about 60k of good qausi-elastic protons about a half of
what we had running all month long with 20 degree target.

                        Cheers, Vitaliy

Vitaliy Ziskin                                Tel: (617)253-9209
MIT 26-547                          http://www.lns.mit.edu/people/vziskin/
77 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, Ma
02139
        "For long you live and high you fly
         And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
         And all you touch and all you see
         Is all your life will ever be"--Pink Floyd

asym_45_3_26_04.gif