Re: [BLASTTALK] momentum fit as a function of momentum

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 15:25:42 EST

Hi, Tim and John,

It looks to me the deuterium plots did not implement any cuts to select
ed-elastic events since there is a great smear in momentum distribution.
If this guess it correct then the "calc" based on elastic kinematics does
not apply. I looked at ed elastic events, before any correction like
Tim's, the resolution in terms of the sigma in recon-calc peak is the
same as we get with ep elastic (35-40MeV depend on sectors)

Chi