[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 03/31/2004 D (12-16)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 31 2004 - 15:25:50 EST

Operators: kdow ---- ----

Mostly smooth running, took runs 6125-6132. All crunched or crunching.

Trigger rate is lower with better beam tune, so increased fill current to 110mA, dump to 70mA.

Fixed acr_0 by looking at signal on scope and reconnecting lemo to splitter panel.

Some L14 sense trips, sometimes every 3 minutes at 3800V.

Opened South Hall to change wire chamber helium. Had to go in through 100T door, as elevator is broken.

Chris figured out why XMLU was failing verify on the full trigger -- not waiting long enough between downloading MLUs. We should be able to run with the multi-TOF with Cerenkov trigger now (newphys_kd) if we want to. But I am still using newphys_kd_no_C2TOF since we are trying to compare results at different cell temperatures.