Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/02/2004 A (0-4)

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 14:08:55 EST

hi everyone,
i've been careful to check in this directory into cvs regularly, so if
it doesn't work, i suggest first doing a command like

cvs diff /home/daq/blast/pro2004/analysis/utils

on that note, although i can check in the changes, often i have no idea
what has changed or why. if you do make change any scripts in this
directory, please make sure the script has been checked in before you
make your changes, so we can easily revert. this is easier to keep track
of than copying it to "script.C.before.i.made.changes.last.night"
also, please check in you changes after you've tested them (and before
you forget what you did).
--chris