[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/07/2004 C (8-12)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 14:47:03 EDT

Operators: hauke tong ----

this shift was dedicated to adjusting the voltages on 12 channels of left and right WCs. We did not succeed in bringing the voltages up and the chambers kept on tripping constantly. At about 14:00 we suspected a bad isobutane bottle and decided to change it. The water bottlwe inside the refridgerator was refilled.
We are currently waiting for gas to flush through the chambers.
runs 6355 taken with lots of interruptions.
cosmic run 6356 started for gainmatching of BATS tubes.