[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/07/2004 E (16-20)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 07 2004 - 18:57:23 EDT

Operators: tong karpiusp ----

We waited for the new gas to flush for about 4 hours and started turning HV on.
There are six boxes (5 from left and 1 from right) tripped within a minute and then it stopped tripping. I waited about 5 more minutes to see any more boxes trip and did not see any more. This is an improvement since we had 12 boxes tripping earlier this afternoon. We decided to turn off the chamber for another hour or two.