[BLAST_ANAWARE] access to data files from buds

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 15:38:57 EDT

Hi, Tancredi, Ernie or Chris,

I am having some problems acessing the coda files from bud10. It seems to
me that the pro2003-*.dat files listed in /net/data/4/Daq are mostly
links into /net/data/3/Daq/data which I can not see from bud10.

So the problem I am facing now is that I have copied all my stuff to my
bud10, setup BlastLib and all but I can NOT run lrn/nsed cos I can't see
the data. Worse still, I can't see the bud disc from spuds.

I d really like to be able to see the data from bud10 cos then I can take
advantage of the fast CPU and vast amount of memory, and I can avoid the
hassel to have two copies of directories, one on spuds and one on bud.

I wonder if mounting spud3 discs to buds(or bud10 only) can be arranged.

Thanks