[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 04/11/2004 B (4-8)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 07:51:39 EDT

Operators: shino ---- ----

The beam restored around 2:00 AM after a transmitter problem (or that of sort) and I resumed the data taking for the polarized hydrogen.

Noticed all right cerenkov counters are missing in the data since run # 6436 and "maybe" related to the new trigger file, tof_r3~0001.map. I did not do anything about this during this shift, though, since I do not know this very well.

The wire chamber trips are about 10 times in the entre 8 hour shits (reasonably quiet). No hv changes were set throughout my shift and only L14 sense has 3800V.

Target cell tempareture has steadily increased from 103 K to 112 K since the beam came back.