[BLAST_ANAWARE] offsets->db

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 19:56:16 EDT

Today, as a suggestion from MK and help from Sebastian we modiofied the
NC/LADS
code for the TOF tdc offsets. I put copies of this into my own directory
and with Chris' help, set things up so that I could read the proper
electronics map for the old runs (this essentially involved changing the
boolean sql to public in TOpt.h where it is currently protected)

        Test runs have been put into the database with
offsets for channels with missing fibers set to zero. We will come back
to these with a work around. I will work with Adrian to make sure these
are OK, then start writing offsets for the 2004 runs.

                                Pete

Pete Karpius
Graduate Research Assistant
email: karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu