[BLAST_ANAWARE] TDC "slopes", ADC "gains" in MySQL for dynamic calibrations

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 12:05:42 EDT

Hi, Michael!
Per your request, I added a Slope column to all *_TDC_RUN tables.
I also added a Gain column to all *_ADC_RUN tables for the same purpose
(* stands for CC, LAD, LG, NC, SC).

This will allow the calibrations to be reflected in our database, although
the slopes and gains will probably be pretty constant around 50 ps/channel
and 20 fC/channel, if I remember these numbers correctly.

I also dropped the Slope and Gain columns from the static tables *_TDC and
*_ADC since we will be writing these run by run now.

Adrian

PS: Modification of the LadHvIds will be also done today.

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu
http://einstein.unh.edu/~adrian/