[BLAST_ANAWARE] flasher vs run with & w/o offsets

From: Peter Karpius (karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 21:18:56 EDT

Attached are two plots of mean flasher versus run number. the first has
no offset subtraction, the second subtracts offsets which have been
written to and read back from the database. (note the scale on the plot
with offsets subtracted)

For the channels with missing flasher, the work around is still in the
works - it may not be trivial to use singles - esp since there is no
Cerenkov for last 4 TOFs.

                                        Pete

Also, I investigated problem flasher signals today in L3, R6, R7, R9 - I
found all had only a 20mV signal at teh prompt out - so they do not make
it through the CFD. R9 has shim attenuation so I removed that and brought
it up to 80mV at the prompt out. The others do not have shimsso they are
still a problem.

Pete Karpius
Graduate Research Assistant
email: karpiusp@einstein.unh.edu