Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] Target angle map

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 11:51:53 EDT

I am very happy that the field survey confirmed observations from ed
elastic analysis. :)

I think ed elastic channel can be used as a monitor on target spin angle
in future running, in addition to any Hall probes we might put into
target region. the sensitivity would not be as high as a survey like this
but it'd be almost real time.