Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] NIKHEF angular coverage

From: Ricardo Alarcon (RICARDO.ALARCON@asu.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 29 2004 - 13:15:16 EDT

Hi Vitaliy,

I found some numbers in David Boersmašs thesis (he did 3He with Bigbite and
the neutron detectors, ahead of Igor). Table 3.1 (page 50) has the following
information for Bigbite:

Angular coverage

Theta: +/- 80 mrad
Phi: +/- 300 mrad

For the neutron detectors there is no similar information. However, Fig. 4.7
(page 76) gives the following angular ranges for the neutron detectors
(measured from elatic H(e,e'p)):

Theta: +/- 250 mrad
Phi: +/- 200 mrad

Hope it helps,