[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 05/01/2004 F (20-24)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 00:57:00 EDT

Operators: seely ---- ----

quiet shift of empty target data taking.

made an effort to compare today's empty target runs to previous empty target runs. the details are in the elog, but it seems that the current empty target runs give twice as many events per coulomb that pass the 'standard' cut (Helastic_L/R) that we use in the ep asymmetry analysis. there are a few differences between current running and earlier running, most notably the fact that ligit is very hight right now (2e-7 - before it was 6e-9), and also that we're running with the 60cm cell now...

continue on with empty target.

JS