[BLAST_ANAWARE] hydrogen and deuterium raw asymmetry comparison.

From: Vitaliy Ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 15:37:31 EDT

Per Tancredi's request I compared a raw vector asymmetry from recent
hydrogen
running to the most recent deuterium vector asymmetry (this morning). The
first
figure I include is a raw asymmetries for left (left) and right (right)
sides. The black squares are the hydrogen vector asymmetries as a
function of
Q^2. The colored circles are deuterium vector asymmetries. The second
plot is the ratio of two asymmetries. It seems that deterium has
about twice the vector polarization than hydrogen. This agrees with an
average polarization of 75-80% for deuterium and 35-40% for hydrogen.

                Cheers, Vitaliy

Vitaliy Ziskin                                Tel: (617)253-9209
MIT 26-547                          http://www.lns.mit.edu/people/vziskin/
77 Massachusetts Ave
Cambridge, Ma
02139
        "For long you live and high you fly
         And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
         And all you touch and all you see
         Is all your life will ever be"--Pink Floyd

ep_deep_raw_asymQ.gif
ep_deep_asymQ_ratio.gif