[BLAST_ANAWARE] BATs

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 15:51:35 EDT

Hi - just to summarize the BAT discussion of today...
After the regular BLAST meeting and the three hour analysis meeting
we had today, Wang, Chris and I got together and discussed the next steps
for BAT analysis.
Wang is finishing up the BAT reconstruction code and also looking at the
preliminary BAT info. When the reconstruction code is ready (at some
point next week) I will take that code and merge it into my tree data
structure.
Hopefully at that point we will start the big recrunching jobs people
speak about - and after recrunching I will include BAT's info in my
analysis to get Ge/Gm at higher Q2 on a regular basis.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant
email: asindile@alberti.unh.edu