Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] recrunch

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 11:50:44 EDT

Hi, Wang, Chris and all CVS-knowledgeable people!
Is there a branch I could check out right now if I want to include
(CVS check in) everything I want for my e-p analysis?

About a week ago, Chi kindly included my ep_skim structure in lrn and lrd.
Wang, did you check out the head version? That includes Chi's changes.
Then, did you already make another branch to include all the BAT info you
have been working on?
If the two above steps are done, how can I check out your branch (exact
CVS command)? I need that so that I change some event selection criteria.
Please let me know.

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant