Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] recrunch

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 14:00:37 EDT

hi wang,
  it is a pain to branch and then merge, so i would prefer to do the
debugging right on the head branch until we are ready to recrunch. then
we will will make a stable branch "b3_2" and use it for crunching until
the next cycle.
  keeping that in mind, please hold off on experimental code until after
the recrunch. i believe we will want to base our new recrunch on the
latest version anyways.
--chris

adrian,
  see chi's note about the most recent branch he added. it is basically
the head except for TBLFitTrack.{cc,h}, which has a segfault i haven't
had time to fix. note that need the latest version of FitTrack for the
recrunches, since it fixes the integrated path length.
--chris

(blast_talk, 2004/5/30)
Hi,

I narrowed down the problem to TBLFitTrack.h/cc. So I create another tag
called memorialday2. update to this tag would give you a copy of library
that works and is closest to the current version. all files in this tag
are same as the head except TBLFitTrack.h and .cc

If you want to do developement on sources other than these two, you can
update to head and revert these two files back to the tag by:
        cvs up -rmemorialday2 TBLFitTrack.*

Chi