Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] shifts next week

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 27 2004 - 15:13:52 EDT

Hi!
Eugene offered to take my Wed-Fri shifts, so only Tue is not covered now.

I just came back from the hospital, they think I might have an ear
infection that could give me problems with my balance and vision (I
really hope they know what they are doing)...
They said I am not allowed to drive for two-three weeks, as I might be in
danger on the freeway (Pete, glad we made it safe last Thursday and
Friday!)...

Adrian