[BLAST_SHIFTS] shifts next week

From: Adrian T Sindile (asindile@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Sat Jun 26 2004 - 19:19:05 EDT

Hi!
I might not be able to do the shifts I had signed up for next week (four
9-17 shifts Tue-Fri), I have been having diziness and headaches (plus
some visual symptoms) for the last few days and it seems to get worse.

I am going to see an eye doctor on Monday, but I thought it would be very
short notice then. Can anyone take these shifts, please? They are day
shifts and I will just sign up for some other later; in case I don't get
fixed up by Tuesday I really don't think it would be safe to drive...
Thank you!

Adrian

Adrian Sindile
Research Assistant