Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 07/03/2004 B (9-17)

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 03 2004 - 18:59:10 EDT

I also see that a target polarization and density significantly higher.
Pe*Pz is almost at a level of a 40 cm cell which is remarkable
considering that beam polarization, Pe is somewhat smaller after we came
back on. I don't think that validity of Aaron's macro is that bad.
One can also compare absolute asymmetry values from before and after the
shutdown to see a percentage improvement.

Vitaliy