[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 07/11/2004 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 01:14:50 EDT

Operator: egeis

Wonderful running period until about just now CCR reported a strange trip in the beam... runs 8784-8798 taken and crunching

Karen called around 11pm and reported that the wrong trigger file seems to have been used since yesterday ~1pm. I checked neutron rates in the lads and OHIO walls with data before shutdown and there didn't seem to be a difference. I took a few more runs but out of prudence I changed back to the successful trigger of the last four months reported to have NO BUGS.

Typical Coda hangs and mostly TOF Crate trips. All else is well in the counting bay.