[BLAST_ANAWARE] edel in blast account

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Jul 13 2004 - 15:43:32 EDT

Hi, I have made a copy of my edel analysis macros in
~blast/pro2004/analysis/macros/Deuterium/edel/

It is not controled by CVS so I won't get any suprise when updating my own
copy with CVS. There is a link to my directory where I store all my
reduced ed ntuples. Please do not write to that dir. Normally you won't
have permission but hey, some of us have root password.

there is a README file showing how to use the macros in the dir.

It makes little sense to do ed analysis on single runs. I found runs in 24
hours a nice block to produce some results. Also if a run is still
crunching, do not run the macros on it otherwise it overflows and won't
get out of its loop.