[BLAST_ANAWARE] Inclusive Deuterium Asymmetry

From: Nikolas Meitanis (nikolas@mit.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 15:28:49 EDT

The attachment is the latest result of the quasielastic D2 (e,e') result.
The plot shows:
1.The asymmetry as it stands today with the current error bars. This
includes all the data we have with the 32degree/60cm cell (around 65KC in
all). (RED points)
2.The Projected error bars calculated according to Tancredi's email. (BARS
on the top)
3.The hand calculation for the Asymmetry using dipole form factors where
applicable as well as the Galster parametrization for the GEn. (RED)
4.The hand calculation as above with GMn set to 0. (BLACK)

I include the plot for parallel kinematics as this is the important for
the eventual GMn extraction.