Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] T20 projection

From: Richard Milner (milner@mitlns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 18:31:12 EDT

Can Chi, Genya, Zilu and anybody else interested get together at the lab
over the weekend to sort this out? We can also use the speakerphone if
that helps. It is important to understand this asap. I myself will try
to make it but clearly the principals need to get together to count the
deuterons bin-by-bin, and determine the symmetries with their
uncertainties. A factor of three in the uncertainty should be
understandable fairly quickly I would have thought.
Richard