[BLASTTALK] Emergency shift exchange

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 19:06:47 EDT

Hi, I know this is a very short notice but I must get out of two shifts:
Saterday A and Sunday A.

My wife started to develope some allergy symptons since Tueseday and
yesterday it got very bad that I had to send her to emergency room at 1am.
She has very bad hives all over her skin. We visited doctors again today
in the afternoon. Just now, her skin started to swell again and it is
even worse than last night.

I would like to stay with her for the next few days in case she developed
breathing problems doctor warned about.

If any one can take those two shifts, please exchange any shift in future
with me. It will be a very big favor for me.

Thank you very very much.