[BLASTTALK] my shift tomorrow

From: Manouch Farkhondeh (manouch@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 20:18:16 EDT

To the run coordinator

I just realized that I have a day shift tomorrow (Friday 9-17). I have
meetings at 9: 00 (??) and definitely at 10:00 on CAST that can go on
until noon. I would not be available for shift for the duration. Should
be ok after 12:00. I hope there is some one in the counting bay to take
my place until noon. If anyone expects to be in the counting bay
tomorrow for those hours please let me or the run coordinator know. I
can not skip the CAST meeting, we are preparing the final version of the
CAST proposal and I have to be there.
Manouchehr

Manouchehr Farkhondeh manouch@mit.edu
Principal Research Scientist
Division Head of Physics, Accelerator
MIT, Bates Linear Accelerator Center tel (617)253-9298
Middleton, MA 01949 fax (617) 253-9599