[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 08/09/2004 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 00:50:43 EDT

Operator: karpiusp

-Running empty target.

-Autocruncher is working fine. (or so I thought - looks like it had crashed but Nik just restarted it so NOW it is working)

-trigger alarm goes off every now and then but we had retained WC scalers in both sectors so I think that it is no problem

-Had some HV troubles at the beginning of shift with
 loss of connection to HV crate L2 and then L1.
 Remote powercycle+reboot did not seem to work but a trip to the D-tunnel
 for manual power cycle (well two trips) did the trick

-Late in shift noticed Compton laser was not ON, Taylan called in and we started it (at run 9983)