Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] lrn

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 10:42:59 EDT

hi vitaliy,
  i'ts called the dst. the lr-ntuples are not intended to be the
principle data-structure from the recrunch. if you want the
possibility of a variable number of tracks, you have to live with a tree
structure. you probably want to create you own ntuple with some
(e,e'n)-specific structure from the dst. if you haven't already done
this, chi has some examples that can help you out. and if needed, it
can be added to the list out output ntuples from lrn/lrd.
--chris