Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] lrn

From: vitaliy ziskin (vziskin@mit.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 11:35:18 EDT

Does the dst work will blastmc? I can't seem to open it. The problem
is that unlike simple lr ntuple dst is virtually impossible to debug.
So if there is a problem, like the one I have right now it very hard to
just load the root file manually and look at it.

                               Cheers, Vitaliy

P.S.: Here is what I get when I try to run dst.C on blastmc generated
and lrn rectrunched dst:

n1=1001
n1=1001, n2=1001
/net/data/5/scratch/vziskin/data//dst-1001.root
summary: nsets=0, runlist=1001,

warning: dataset 0 has no data
parameters:
  nsets 0
  nevents 1000000000
  runlist:
  title:
  legend: 0
  normalize: 0
  scale_hist: 0

Error: Symbol chg is not defined in current scope
FILE:/net/data/5/scratch/vziskin/BLAST/exp/analysis/utils/dst.C LINE:15
Error: Failed to evaluate chg->SetBranchAddress("Fills",&flhd)Possible
candidates are...
filename line:size busy function type and name
*** Interpreter error recovered ***