[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 08/27/2004 B (9-17)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 16:56:49 EDT

Operator: clasie

Karen fixed the TDC for the LADS 15cm 8 bottom, it needed to be changed to a new channel on Miro's module. The electronics map file was updated. This file was updated during run 10482, which may cause problems during the analysis.

There was an access to the hall at 11am to fix a cooling problem on the mezzanine. The WC's were turned off during this time, which was about 40min.

The ABS had an intBtran alarm. Vitaliy checked the ABS and it looked ok.

Various LADS bars tripped - see the log book.

R24 sense wire was at 3800V at the start of the shift. I tried to take it to 3850V after the WC's had been off for 40min but it tripped repeatedly. I took it down to 3820V and it stopped tripping. The next shift may consider trying 3850V again.