[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 09/01/2004 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 00:55:30 EDT

Operator: akdogan

It has been pretty efficient shift with almost no problem until the
last hour (see below.)

We continued to take empty-target data until 10pm; no trip, no HV problems...

Switched to ABS-D2 target as planed. V14 was opened via a holding field
cycle of off-on. Alos, the ABS alarms were re-activated as noted.

The ABS-compr alarm is fluctuating around the lower limit, but the rest of the
system seems to be fine. Also, noticed that the target angle shown on the
epics window is -20deg. Not sure if this is a probe problem. Genya will be replacing me shortly (in 20mins), thus I'm leaving this to him. (Well, Genya
has just entered; it is the proble problem. Thus there is nothing to worry
about)

The auto-cruncher raised some problems, but all were catched quickly, and
restarted.

Updated RUNLIST-D2.3. Target polarization macros were run for the latest
available runs, and updated the pol.log accordingly for ABS-D2 runs.

At 00:11 noticed that the HV window is not updating; restarted the epics
process (./BOOT). Didn't help. Noticed that can not open any new window.
CCR had also the same problem. Ernie Bisson was called. He rebooted the
locus. Things started to work. Lost only about 30min of data.

Taylan