Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] new monte carlo formalism

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 17:18:08 EDT

Hi Simon,

I ran gprof on DGen elastic and e'p channel. I do not remember the results
but do not think anything standing out. I did not run it on blastmc as I
did not figure out how to use gprof on g77 fortran code. event generation
from DGen takes insignificant CPU time compare to the simulation in geant.

Chi