Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] recrunch problems?

From: Chris Crawford (chris2@lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 18:47:29 EDT

hi adrian,
  i made a mixup when i wrote the new offsets to the database, and
forgot to add in the offsets from blast.sc_cal~1.15~ from which my own
offsets were based. therefore, we must do a recrunch, probably from
dst. perhaps before we do that chi could fix the problem with 'ep_skim'
in lrd. for the time being he turned it off, since it wansn't working.
runs were taking 10x longer to crunch with it included.
--chris