Re: [BLAST_ANAWARE] recrunch problems?

From: Chi Zhang (zhangchi@MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 20:06:09 EDT

Hi,

first the ntl=16 thing. I did make the change that when there are more
than 1 tof hit in one side, (ntl set to 16), code over ride the 16 if one
of the hit is linked to WC tracks. ttl, atl and so on are overridden
accordingly. the old ntl=16 setup hardly contain any information anyway.

ep skim is all right with lrd. the thing mess lrd up is the erroneous BATS
info put into DST by codes before v3_3( if I remember the version number
correctly). run lrd as is will generate ep_skim, you need a -ep switch to
turn ep_skim off.

I do not understand the problem Chris reported that there are erroneous
entries in flr where same infor is copied over to following events. I do
not think it is the case for D2 recrunch.

Chi