[BLAST_ANAWARE] Dst bug?

From: Eugene J. Geis (Eugene.Geis@asu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 00:31:39 EDT

All bug experts,
I've been doing some dst analysis and my macro has been crashing on about 25% of
the v3_4_1 lrd crunched runs. My macro is
/scratch/bud08/egeis/analysis/my_macros/dst_deen.C
The run numbers and events where each crashes are listed below. I've only gone
through about 90 runs out of the 2000+ in my runlist and there are 25 I found.

The line that is crashing at these specific events is

gRecon->Fill(*dst.fEvent, ff, quick); // Fill Outer Detector hits

I have both booleans 'ff' & 'quick' set to "false". Is there a workaround or is
this definitely a bug in the method? I suspect a bug since 25 total events
cause these crashes out of a total 3.5 million.

Bad DST
8987 -13841 8482 -17362 8527 -7078
8989 -30286 8486 -50295 8528 -11725
8997 -12067 8493 -868 8534 -13489