[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 10/27/2004 B (9-17)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2004 - 17:08:06 EDT

Operator: seely

Beam came back today and we started taking data on unpol H2 around 11am.

First noted that the right wire chamber TDC distribution is flat, as it should be, but that the left sector distribution had a little slant to it. TB and JK adjusted the valve to allow more flow to the left sector, and that improved things a little, although there is still a shoulder in the left sector WC TDC distribtutions. Please see the elog for plots.

good runs: 12133-12136

note that ET just noticed that v14 and v15 were closed. not sure when this happened since they were open when we started running this morning. so the runs from this afternoon should be treated with care.