Re: [BLAST_SHIFTS] Daily BLAST meeting

From: John Calarco (jrc@einstein.unh.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2004 - 16:09:50 EST

In any discussion of how to proceed after the 32 deg running, the
hydrogen spokespersons need to be involved. Haiyan is at Duke but
perhaps can attend by conference call. I am in class precisely at the
time of the weekly meeting at 9AM. If Haiyan cannot take part, then
the discussion will have to take place at a different time.

--
John R. Calarco
Dept. of Physics