[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 11/05/2004 C (17-1)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 01:06:56 EST

Operator: clasie

There were two network problems during the shift. Both times CCR fixed the problem following instructions left by Barbara. The first time there were white screens on the medm screens in the counting bay and at CCR. Beam did not come back for 50 min.

The second time was strange because there were no effects in the counting bay until the end of a run. During run 12360, CCR reported having trouble accessing the internet. I did not have this problem in the counting bay, however, at the end of the run, the end-of-run window did not pop up. No other windows would pop up either. The scalers kept on updating, but I could not close CODA or ssh to dblast07. Karen said that the problem was most likely the DAQ network. The DAQ was down for 25 min and the blast roc's were rebooted from the couting bay.

The rest of the time was ABS hydrogen at 48 deg. The log files were updated.