[BLAST_SHIFTS] Shift summary 11/06/2004 A (1-9)

From: Electronic Log Book (elog@blast05.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2004 - 08:50:06 EST

Operator: nikolas

Polarized H2 data continued without interruption.
Data crunching. Noticed that the status_list.txt claims that certain recent runs are being ctunched several times simultaneously (12367 and 12354). Also, the autocruncher (which never updates past the first time and has to be slaughtered every time to start a new one) claims the same - that run 12367 was given to 3 different spuds at the same time. I am not sure how to fix this.

No network problems during the shift. WC spectra look the same as yesterday (if not as good as I remember them a month ago). Apart from the apparent overzealousness of the autocruncer everything else seems "normal".