RE: [BLAST_ANAWARE] a question

From: Ernie Bisson, MIT Bates Linear Accelerator (BISSON@aesir.lns.mit.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2005 - 16:27:21 EST

>Hi folks, I hope everyone is doing fine. Lately, I am trying to run a
>root script via a lots of runs using one of the bud machines from
>overseas. The problem is that the connection to the lab times out before
>the code finishes. As you can guess, I am left with no results. Your
>suggestions are welcome. Thanks. Baris

I can look thru log files to see if there are clues as to what is happening,
but will need a little information from you. Which Bud's were you connected to
when this has happened? What's the IP address of the system (or name) that you
are connecting from? Do you get any messages when the timeout occurs?

Ernie