[BLAST_SHIFTS] BLAST shift coverage still needed

From: Bill Franklin (wafrankl@mit.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2005 - 16:30:43 EST

Dear Colleagues,

So far, the response to appeals to sign up for shifts has been
underwhelming. There are still 10 unfilled shifts before the morning of
Feb 9 including 6 consecutive shifts starting Sunday at 9:00. Please sign
up if you possibly can. We are running on borrowed time and can't afford
to have the experiment's success limited by manpower shortages. If the
schedule isn't filled in by Thursday afternoon I will assign shifts, but
hopefully it won't come to that.

Bill

Wilbur A. Franklin			*  Phone: 617-253-9518
Bates Linear Accelerator Center		*  FAX:	  617-253-9599
P.O. Box 846				*  Email: wafrankl@mit.edu
Middleton, MA 01949			*