Re: [BLASTTALK] g2 at low Q2 (fwd)

From: Octavian F Filoti (ofiloti@cisunix.unh.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2005 - 16:21:30 EST

Hi Richard,

I have extracted A_TT' and A_TL' (no radiative corrections yet).
I still have problems with MC simulations in order to get the same
asymmetries and correlation parameters.
I will talk to Peter and let him know what I have so far.

Octavian F Filoti
Nuclear Physics Group
Univ. of New Hampshire
9 Library Way